- Acoustics FAQ by Campanella Associates
- Acoustics Glossary by Iverson Software
- Active Noise Control (ANC) FAQ by Christopher E. Ruckman
- Audio FAQ by rec.audio
- Tinnitus FAQ by Lee Easter
- Acoustics: An Unofficial Introduction
- Air Acoustics at Museum "Waalsdorp"
- Animations for Acoustics Education by Victor Sparrow at Penn State
- Architectural Acoustics of Small Rooms by Sylvio R. Bistafa
- Art Ludwig's Sound Page
- Classroom Acoustics by the Technical Committee on Architectural Acoustics of the Acoustical Society of America
- The Cochlea - Graphic Tour of the Inner Ear's Machinery
- The Cochlear Fluids
- Diagnostic Ultrasound by Gonzalo E. Diaz MD
- Ear Works by University of Wisconsin Department of Neurophysiology
- Elementary Notions of Acoustics by Genie Acoustique
- Flue Pipe Acoustics by Richard J. Weisenberger
- Glossary of Acoustic Terminology by Tinsel Town Designs
- Glossary of Terms in Noise Control Engineering by INCE
- Hearing Damage and Loud Music by Abelard
- How Guitars Work from Marshall Brian's "How Stuff Works
- Introduction to Architectural Acoustics by Neil A. Shaw, Menlo Scientific Acoustics, Inc.
- Introduction to Spectrum Analysis at chandrakantha.com
- Music Acoustics at the University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
- Music Chords by T. Yahaya Abdullah
- Music Scales by T. Yahaya Abdullah
- The Musical Instrument Makers Forum
- news:alt.sci.physics.acoustics Newsgroup
- Physics Answers by Kevin Brown
- Phase, Group, and Signal Velocity
- Huygens' Principle
- The Speed of Sound
- Doppler Shift for Sound and Light
- Stationary Paths
- Refractions on Relativity
- Normal Shock Waves
- The Physics of Sound at thinkquest.org
- Physics and Psychophysics of Music by the Australian National University
- Room Acoustics of Large Spaces by The Talaske Group, Inc.
- Sound and Hearing by HyperPhysics at Georgia State University
- Scientific American's "Ask the Experts"
- What are "booming sands" and what causes the sounds they make?
- What causes the noise emitted from high-voltage power lines--is it static discharge, vibration from the 60-cycle field or something else entirely?
- The bubbles produced by ultrasound in water (sonoluminescence) reach extremely high temperatures and pressures for brief periods. Could these conditions initiate or facilitate nuclear fusion, as suggested in the recent movie "Chain Reaction"?
- Sounding Out the Ocean's Secrets by The National Academies Beyond Discovery
- Room Acoustics Modeling by Phil Edelbrock
- NOAA Acoustic Monitoring Program Underwaer Acoustics Tutorial
- Virtual Tour of the Ear by Perry C. Hanavan at Augustana College
- Vibration and Waves Animations by Dan Russell at Kettering University
- WADA Laboratory's Animations of the
- Inner Ear
- Middle Ear
- The Wave Theory of Sound by Allan D. Pierce